Sunday, April 24, 2011

Heard: We Always Love Good Stories

Editors Note: Thank you for the positive feedback. If you have personal stories regarding how this blog shaped your life as an intern, please share them!



First, I just want to say that I love this blog and have been following it since I was a wee little intern in DC.

Second, as a past DC intern I just want to say that I learned so much from this blog and what to do or not do as an intern. There are a vast majority of interns who actually go to DC to learn from the people who take us in as interns and appreciate everything they do for us and teach us. However, this blog taught me proper social etiquette and I hope that it continues to inform all those other interns who eagerly want to be a GOOD DC intern!

Best wishes,

A happy follower and former intern :)