Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Heard: See red-badged Interns, you really are the coolest interns in town!

The other day I was approached by a couple of female (non-hill) interns as I walked by the Capitol. They asked if I would take a picture of them with the capitol in the background. I said sure and took the picture. This is what I overheard as I returned the camera and began walking away:

Girl 1: Oh my gosh, we're totally like those interns with the red badges on dcinterns.blogspot.com
right now.
Girl 2: Haha I know! Except that we don't have the red badges!
Girl 1: Seriously! I wish we had red badges, we totally need some!
Girl 2: Yeah, we should totally make our own. Like print fake ones or something!
Girl 1: YES! Like fake IDs, but red badges.
Girl 2: Yeah, that would be sooo cool!

See red-badged Interns, you really are the coolest interns in town!